While the Second Amendment to the Constitution protects the right of every American citizen to own a firearm, each state has its own laws regarding the type of firearm and the use of said weapons. Charges for weapons violations involve the deliberate violation of these laws. Depending on the circumstances surrounding the case, a weapons violation can be tried as either a misdemeanor or felony. If you or a loved one are facing charges of weapons violation in Sacramento, CA, call Cut Loose Bail Bonds to help you post bail and wait for your trial in freedom. We offer our services without judgment and guarantee that we will always treat you with the highest degree of professionalism. Call us today at 916-663-2245 to get started with you bail process.
What is Considered a Weapons Violation
The Second Amendment protects our right to possess a firearm, but each state is different regarding its specific gun-related laws. There are several offenses that fall under the “weapons violation” umbrella in Sacramento, CA, including:
- Possession of a prohibited weapon
- Possession of a concealed dirk or dagger
- Possession of concealed explosives
- Possession of a switchblade knife more than two inches in length (with extenuating circumstances)
- Possession of any prohibited tear gas or tear gas weapon
- Carrying a loaded firearm either on one’s person or in one’s vehicle in a public place or street
- Possession of a deadly weapon with intent to commit assault
- Possession of a loaded firearm with intent to commit a felony
- Alteration or removal of identifying marks from a firearm
- Possession of a firearm in a school safety zone or on school grounds
- Willful discharge of a firearm in a grossly negligent manner
- Willful and malicious discharge of a firearm in an inhabited or occupied dwelling, vehicle or aircraft.
Get Top Notch Bail Services
If you, a friend or loved one is facing a weapons violation in Sacramento, CA, don’t delay in calling Cut Loose Bail Bonds to help you bail out. There’s no need for you to sit behind bars for an extended period of time if you don’t have to! Call us for immediate, professional bail-out services. We offer interest-free services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Payment plans are available in certain situations, and we accept all major credit cards. In addition, we offer a 20 percent rebate for members of the military, clients of private attorneys, union members and AARP members. For dependable bail services, you can afford, call our office at 916-663-2245.