Bail prices are determined by the court after an arrest for criminal charges. Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services to pay with bail bonds in Sonora, CA if your bail price is higher than you or your loved ones can afford. The way that bail bonds work is that a bail bonding company will post your bail and you’ll pay them a lesser amount for their services. This can be extremely beneficial as it let you regain your freedom sooner than you might otherwise. If you were to remain in jail until your trial date, there’s a high possibility that you could lose your job. For the most honest, trustworthy bail bonds in Sonora, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Professional Services from Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been arrested, you are able to get professional help by working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Sonora, CA. We understand all the rules surrounding the process of posting bail, which means we will be able to get you released faster. We acknowledge that everyone facing charges in the United States judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. When you’re looking for an honest bail bonding company in your area, dial 916-663-2245 or click on the pages below to learn more about our services.
- Assault Bail Assault charges generally involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve actual violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The court will establish a drug bail amount based on the type of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail Call our office immediately if you or a loved one have been arrested on charges of DUI.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client requesting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the court may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor charge walk without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft charges can be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor offense.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a gun or a knife.
Professional 24 Hour Bail Services
We provide professional services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. We provide the fastest services to post your bail and get you freed from jail. Our professional staff has years of experience paying bail, and we understand all rules surrounding several distinct types of bail. For the finest services for bail bonds in Sonora, CA call our company at 916-663-2245. We’ll treat you with the utmost professionalism and work to get you freed from custody fast.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Assist with Your Bail?
After you or a loved one have been arrested, it might seem like you have limited choices, and you may not know what happens next. For those moments when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you may want to work with a bail bondsman in Sonora, CA. A bail bondsman will help with your release from custody once the judge has determined the bail amount. The amount of money requested for bail is established by many different factors, such as flight risk and your criminal history. Once bail has been established, contact Cut Loose Bail Bonds to pay it as soon as possible. When getting bail posted is so easy, there’s no need for you to remain in custody. Contact us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.