After an arrest for criminal charges, the judge will establish an amount for bail. If the bail price is too high for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Sonoma, CA. Bail bonds let you make bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, generally 10% of the original bail amount. Paying bail with bail bonds can release you from jail faster and let you begin building a stronger defense. If you wait too long to post bail, you might lose your job. If you or a loved one needs to post bail with bail bonds in Sonoma, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245.
Do You Need Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you need assistance getting released from jail fast, hire Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Sonoma, CA. Not only will we help you get released from jail faster, but we also have a greater knowledge of the laws about bail and can help you understand this process. As a company, we provide our expert services free of judgments or personal opinions. If you want to be treated with professionalism and respect while still regaining your freedom as soon as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can check out the links below to learn more about the specific services we offer.
- Assault Bail Assault charges usually involve the threat of violence against someone, where as battery charges involve actual violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The bail amount for a drug charge may depend on the type and amount of drugs involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail The bail price for felony charge depends on the criminal history of the defendant.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges involve a less serious violation of the law.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally taking the property of someone else with no intention to return it.
- Weapons Violation There are several different offenses that fall under the category of weapons violations.
We Provide 24 Hour Bail Services
Cut Loose Bail Bonds offers professional services for bail services 24/7. Regardless of whether you’ve been taken on charges of a misdemeanor or a felony, our company is here to help you get your freedom back. If you or a loved one is worried about the process of posting bail, we have years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in Sonoma, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245. We guarantee excellent services and a professional attitude from every single one of our licensed bondsman.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Help You Post Bail?
When you or a loved one are in jail dealing with criminal charges, you may be wondering how in the world you are going to be able to pay for bail. You do not need to figure out the process of paying bail by yourself because you can work with a bail bondsman in Sonoma, CA. A bail bondsman is there to help with your release from jail once the judge has determined the bail amount. As the bail amount is set, the court will take many distinct factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a possible danger to the community. Once you’ve seen the judge and been given a bail price, be sure to connect with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. With such an simple option available to get bail posted, there is no reason for you or your loved one to remain in custody. Call our staff at 916-663-2245 to set up your appointment immediately.