After an arrest for criminal charges, the judge will establish a price for bail. When the bail price is too expensive for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Cloverdale, CA. Bail bonds allow you to post bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser amount of money, generally 10% of the original bail amount. This allows you to regain your freedom and go on living a normal life while you wait for your trial date. You do not want to stay in jail any longer than necessary, as it could result in the loss of your job. Dial 916-663-2245 if you require professional bail bonds in Cloverdale, CA.
Talk to Your Local Bail Bondsman Today
If you need assistance getting released from jail now, work with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Cloverdale, CA. Not only can we help you get out of jail faster, but we also have a thorough knowledge of the rules about bail and will help you understand this process. We acknowledge that everyone facing charges in the United States justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and we offer our expert services free of judgments and assumptions. When you want to be treated with dignity and respect while still regaining your freedom as soon as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can click on the pages below to find out more regarding the specific services we offer.
- Assault Bail If you or a loved one have been taken into custody on charges of battery or assault, contact our office immediately.
- Drug Charge Bail The judge will establish a drug bail price based on the kind of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest can involve driving while under the effects of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client posting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the court may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft charges may be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor crime.
- Weapons Violation There are several different crimes that fall into the category of weapons violations.
Call Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
If you need to pay bail, you can contact our office 24 hours a day. We offer professional bail bonding services for both misdemeanor and felony charges. If you or a loved one is worried about the process of paying bail, we’ve got years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Contact our company at 916-663-2245 if you or your family need bail bonds in Cloverdale, CA. We guarantee quality services and a professional attitude from each one of our licensed bondsman.
Hire a Bail Bondsman to Pay Your Bail
When you or a loved one are in jail dealing with criminal charges, you may be wondering how in the world you are going to be able to pay for bail. Fortunately, the process for posting bail isn’t difficult, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in Cloverdale, CA. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the court to set the bail price. As the bail price is set, the court will take several distinct factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a possible danger to the community. Once you have seen the judge and been given a bail amount, be sure to reach out to Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. There is no reason you should have to stay in custody when getting bail posted is so simple. Dial 916-663-2245 to begin your bail posting process today.