If you have been taken into custody on criminal charges, the court will most likely set a bail amount. For hefty bail prices, you can use bail bonds in San Jose, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. When you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. This can be very beneficial because it allows you to regain your freedom faster than you might otherwise. If you were to stay in jail until your trial date, there is a good possibility that you could lose your job. For the most honest, trustworthy bail bonds in San Jose, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Employ Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you require help getting out of jail now, work with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in San Jose, CA. As professionals in our field, we know all nuances and rules about posting bail, and we will use our knowledge to get you released as soon as possible. We take our job a bail bondsman very seriously, and won’t pass judgment on any of our clients. For the finest customer service you have ever experienced at a bail bonding company, call 916-663-2245, or click on the links below for more information.
- Assault Bail Assault and battery are not the same crime, but if you are facing charges of either we can help you pay bail.
- Drug Charge Bail Bail for drug charges is tied to the kind of drug in the situation.
- DUI Bail We provide expert services to post bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, call our company to get bail posted as fast as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail If you are facing misdemeanor charges, the court may waive bail on your case.
- Theft Charge Theft charges may be tried as either a felony of misdemeanor offense.
- Weapons Violation There are many distinct crimes that fall under the category of weapons violations.
We Provide 24 Hour Bail Services
We provide professional services for bail bonds 24/7. We offer the fastest services to pay your bail and get you released from jail. Our expert staff has years of experience paying bail, and we understand all laws surrounding several distinct types of bail. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in San Jose, CA, contact our office at 916-663-2245. Our company is completely staffed with licensed bondsman and we guarantee you’ll be treated with respect and professionalism.
Hire a Bail Bondsman to Post Your Bail
When you or a loved one are in custody dealing with criminal charges, you might be wondering how in the world you are going to be able to afford bail. Fortunately, the process for posting bail isn’t super complicated, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in San Jose, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get freed from jail once bail has been determined by the judge. There are several factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are considered to set bail. After you’ve seen the judge and been given a bail price, be sure to reach out to Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. Don’t stay in custody when getting your freedom is such a simple process. Contact us at 916-663-2245 to get started today.