After an arrest for criminal charges, the court will establish an amount for bail. When the bail price is too expensive for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you can call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Palo Alto, CA. Bail bonds let you post bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, usually 10% of the original bail amount. After you’re out of jail, you’ll be able to go to work and start building your defense as you wait for your court appearance. If you wait too long to post bail, you could lose your employment. If you or a loved one needs to pay bail with bail bonds in Palo Alto, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245.
Hire Your Local Bail Bondsman
Working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Palo Alto, CA can benefit you in so many ways. Not only can we help you get out of jail faster, but we also have a thorough knowledge of the rules regarding bail and will help you understand this process. We take our job a bail bondsman very seriously, and will never pass judgment on any of our clients. For the best customer service you have ever experienced at a bail bonding company, call 916-663-2245, or check out the pages below for additional information.
- Assault Bail If you or a loved one have been arrested on charges of battery or assault, contact our company right away.
- Drug Charge Bail Bail for drug charges is tied to the type of drug in the case.
- DUI Bail Bail for a DUI charge can depend on whether or not this is your first offense.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client posting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges involve a less serious violation of the law.
- Theft Charge If you or a loved one is looking at a theft charge, contact our company to ask about posting bail.
- Weapons Violation There are many different crimes that fall under the category of weapons violations.
Quality 24 Hour Bail Services
We offer expert services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. We provide the quickest services to pay your bail and get you freed from jail. We’re able to help you better understand the bail process because we have years of experience offering bail bonds. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in Palo Alto, CA, contact our office at 916-663-2245. We’ll treat you with the highest level of professionalism and work to get you released from custody fast.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Assist with Your Bail?
You might not know how you’re going to be able to post bail if you or a loved on is taken into custody for criminal charges. For those times when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you may want to hire a bail bondsman in Palo Alto, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from jail once bail has been determined by the judge. The price requested for bail is established by several different factors, including your criminal history and your flight risk. Once you have seen the judge and been given a bail price, be sure to connect with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. With such an simple option available to get bail posted, there is no need for you or your loved one to stay in jail. Dial 916-663-2245 to begin your bail posting process right away.