If you have been arrested on criminal charges, the court will probably set a bail price. If this amount is more money than you or loved ones can afford, Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services for bail bonds in Mountain View, CA. The way that bail bonds work is that a bail bonding company will post your bail and you’ll pay them a smaller amount for their services. After you are released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and begin building your defense while you wait for your court appearance. When you wait too long to post bail, you could lose your job. If you or a loved one needs to pay bail with bail bonds in Mountain View, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245.
Do You Need Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you require help getting released from jail fast, hire Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Mountain View, CA. As professionals in our field, we know all details and laws about posting bail, and we will use our understanding to get you released as soon as possible. We understand that everyone facing charges in the United States judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our expert services free of judgments and assumptions. For the best customer service you have ever experienced at a bail bonding company, call 916-663-2245, or check out the pages below for additional information.
- Assault Bail Assault charges usually involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve physical violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The bail price for a drug charge may depend on the king and amount of drugs involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail Bail for a DUI charge can depend on whether or not this is your first offense.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, contact our company to get bail paid as fast as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail If you’re facing misdemeanor charges, the court may waive bail on your case.
- Theft Charge Our company provides expert services to post bail for theft charges.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can be about either a knife or a gun.
Call Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
If you need to post bail, you can call our company 24/7. Whatever type of charges you are dealing with, our company provides professional services to help you pay bail as quickly as possible. After years of providing bail bonds, we have learned all the details and rules surrounding the process of posting bail, and we can help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in Mountain View, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245. We’ll treat you with the utmost professionalism and work to get you released from custody fast.
Contact Us To Work With a Bail Bondsman Today
When you or a loved one have been arrested on criminal charges, it may seem like you will never be able to post bail. For those moments when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you can hire a bail bondsman in Mountain View, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from custody once bail has been determined by the judge. There are several factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are considered to determine bail. Once bail has been established, the bondsman at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to have you freed. With such an easy option available to get bail posted, there is no need for you or your loved one to stay in custody. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.