Bail prices are determined by the judge following an arrest for criminal charges. For hefty bail prices, you can use bail bonds in Gilroy, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. When you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. After you are out of jail, you will be able to go to work and begin building your defense as you wait for your court appearance. You don’t want to stay in jail any longer than necessary, as it could lead to the loss of your job. Contact our office at 916-663-2245 today, and receive expert services for bail bonds in Gilroy, CA.
Do You Require Services from a Bail Bondsman
There are many advantages to working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Gilroy, CA. Not only can we help you get released from jail faster, but we also have a thorough knowledge of the laws about bail and can help you understand this process. We understand that everyone facing charges in the United States judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we offer our expert services free of judgments and assumptions. When you wish to be treated with dignity and respect while still regaining your freedom as quickly as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can click on the links below to learn more regarding the specific services we provide.
- Assault Bail Assault and battery aren’t the same crime, but if you are facing charges of either we can help you pay bail.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when setting bail for a drug charge is the kind of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client requesting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail The judge will sometimes waive bail for cases involving misdemeanor charges.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as purposefully steeling the property of someone else with no intention to give it back.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can be about either a knife or a gun.
Professional 24/7 Bail Services
Our staff is available 24/7 to help with all your needs for bail bonds. Whether you have been taken on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor, our company is here to help you get your freedom back. After years of providing bail bonds, we’ve learned all the nuances and rules surrounding the process of paying bail, and we can help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you need bail bonds in Gilroy, CA any time night or day, contact our office at 916-663-2245. We guarantee excellent services and a professional attitude from every single one of our licensed bondsman.
Pay Bail with a Bail Bondsman Today
You might not know how you’re going to be able to post bail if you or a loved on is arrested for criminal charges. Fortunately, the process for paying bail is not super complicated, especially if you hire a bail bondsman in Gilroy, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from jail after bail has been set by the court. The amount of money requested for bail is established by several different factors, such as your criminal history and your flight risk. After bail has been established, the bondsman at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to get you freed. With such an simple option available to get bail posted, there is no need for you or your loved one to stay in custody. If you want to get going on your bail right away, call our office at 916-663-2245.