If you or a loved are arrested on criminal charges, your bail amount will be set based on several different factors. For large bail prices, you are able to use bail bonds in San Carlos, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. Bail bonds let you post bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, usually 10% of the original bail amount. After you’re released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and begin establishing your defense while you wait for your trial. If you were to remain in jail until your court date, there’s a good possibility that you could lose your job. Call 916-663-2245 when you require professional bail bonds in San Carlos, CA.
Professional Services from Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been taken into custody, you can get dependable assistance by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in San Carlos, CA. We know all the laws surrounding the process of posting bail, which means we’ll be able to get you released sooner. As a business, we provide our professional services free of judgments or personal opinions. More information about the services we provide is available on the pages below, or you can contact our office at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail If you or a loved one have been taken into custody on charges of battery or assault, contact our office right away.
- Drug Charge Bail The court will establish a drug bail price based on the kind of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail We offer professional services to make bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail We won’t judge any client posting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges are a less serious violation of the law.
- Theft Charge Theft charges can be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor crime.
- Weapons Violation If you or a loved one is dealing with a weapons violation charge, our company is here to help you post bail.
Call Us for 24/7 Bail Services
If you need to pay bail, you can call our company 24/7. We offer expert bail bonding services for both misdemeanor and felony charges. After years of offering bail bonds, we have learned all the details and law surrounding the process of posting bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you need bail bonds in San Carlos, CA any time day or night, contact our company at 916-663-2245. We guarantee excellent services and a professional attitude from each one of our licensed bondsman.
Work With a Bail Bondsman to Pay Your Bail
After you or a loved one have been arrested, it can seem like you have limited options, and you might not be aware of what happens next. Working with a bail bondsman in San Carlos, CA can make that process so much simpler. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the judge to determine the bail amount. In order to set a reasonable bail amount, the court will examine a range of factors around the case, including your flight risk and criminal history. Once you have seen the judge and been given a bail amount, be sure to connect with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. Don’t sit in jail when regaining your freedom is such an easy process. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started today.