After an arrest for criminal charges, the judge will set an amount for bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services to pay with bail bonds in Millbrae, CA when your bail amount is higher than you or your loved ones are able to afford. If you pay bail using bail bonds, you’ll probably pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. Once you’re out of jail, you’ll be able to go to work and begin building your defense while you wait for your trial. If you wait too long to post bail, you could lose your job. If you or a loved one wants to post bail with bail bonds in Millbrae, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245.
Quality Services from Your Local Bail Bondsman
There are several advantages to hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Millbrae, CA. With our knowledge of the rules about bail, we guarantee that we’ll be able to get you released from jail quickly. As a company, we offer our expert services free of judgments or personal opinions. Additional information about the services we provide is available on the links below, or you can call our staff at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail Our company can help you pay bail for battery and assault charges.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when setting bail for a drug charge is the kind of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client requesting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft charges may be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor crime.
- Weapons Violation Our staff can help you pay bail if you’re facing a weapons violation charge.
Receive the Finest 24 Hour Bail Services
If you need to pay bail, you can contact our office 24/7. Whether you have been arrested on charges of a misdemeanor or a felony, our company is here to help you get your freedom back. After years of offering bail bonds, we have learned all the details and rules surrounding the process of paying bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. When you need bail bonds in Millbrae, CA any time day or night, call our company at 916-663-2245. We guarantee quality services and a professional attitude from each one of our licensed bondsman.
Call Us To Hire a Bail Bondsman Today
After you or a loved one have been taken into custody, it can seem like you have limited choices, and you might not be aware of what happens next. Fortunately, the process for posting bail isn’t difficult, especially if you hire a bail bondsman in Millbrae, CA. A bail bondsman is there to help with your release from custody after the court has determined the bail amount. When the bail amount is set, the judge will take many distinct factors into consideration to decide if the defendant is a flight risk or a potential danger to the community. Once bail has been set, the staff at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to have you released. There’s no reason you should have to stay in custody when getting bail posted is so simple. Call our staff at 916-663-2245 to set up your appointment right away.