Bail amounts are determined by the court after an arrest for criminal charges. For large bail prices, you can use bail bonds in Menlo Park, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. Posting bail with bail bonds can get you out of jail sooner for a lesser sum of money. Posting bail with bail bonds can get you out of jail faster and allow you to start establishing a stronger defense. When you wait too long to pay bail, you could lose your job. If you or a loved one wants to pay bail with bail bonds in Menlo Park, CA, contact our office at 916-663-2245.
Hire Your Local Bail Bondsman
Hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Menlo Park, CA can benefit you in so many ways. We know all the rules around the process of posting bail, which means we’ll be able to get you released sooner. We understand that everyone facing charges in the American judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we offer our expert services free of judgments and assumptions. Additional information regarding the services we provide is available on the links below, or you can contact our office at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail Battery and assault are not the same crime, but if you’re facing charges of either we can help you post bail.
- Drug Charge Bail The judge will establish a drug bail amount based on the type of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail Call our company right away if you or a loved one have been arrested on charges of DUI.
- Felony Bail The bail amount for felony charge is based on the criminal history of the defendant.
- Misdemeanor Bail The judge can sometimes waive bail for cases involving misdemeanor charges.
- Theft Charge Theft charges may be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor offense.
- Weapons Violation If you or a loved one is facing a weapons violation charge, our staff is here to help you post bail.
Receive the Best 24/7 Bail Services
When you need to pay bail, you can contact our company 24 hours a day. We offer the quickest services to pay your bail and get you released from jail. Our professional staff has years of expertise posting bail, and we understand all laws surrounding many different types of bail. If you find yourself needing bail bonds in Menlo Park, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245. Our certified bondsman will work with a totally professional attitude to get you released on bond as soon as possible.
Call Us To Work With a Bail Bondsman Today
If you or a loved one are in custody facing criminal charges, you might be wondering how in the world you’re going to be able to afford bail. Fortunately, the process for paying bail isn’t super complicated, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in Menlo Park, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get freed from custody once bail has been determined by the judge. The price requested for bail is determined by many different factors, such as your criminal history and your flight risk. After bail has been set, call Cut Loose Bail Bonds to post it as quickly as possible. With such an simple option available to have bail posted, there’s no reason for you or your loved one to stay in custody. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.