If you have been arrested on criminal charges, the court will probably set a bail amount. Cut Loose Bail Bonds offers services to post bail bonds in Sacramento, CA when your bail price is higher than you or your loved ones are able to afford. Bail bonds allow you to make bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, usually 10% of the original bail amount. Posting bail with bail bonds may release you from jail faster and allow you to start building a stronger defense. If you wait too long to pay bail, you might lose your employment. Contact our company at 916-663-2245 today, and get expert services for bail bonds in Sacramento, CA.
Do You Require Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been taken into custody, you are able to get dependable assistance by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Sacramento, CA. As professionals in our field, we understand all nuances and laws about posting bail, and we will use our knowledge to get you released as soon as possible. We understand that everyone facing charges in the United States justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. When you are looking for an honest bail bonding company in your area, dial 916-663-2245 or check out the links below to learn more about our services.
- Assault Bail Assault charges generally involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve actual violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when setting bail for a drug charge is the kind of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, contact our office to get bail posted as fast as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges involve a lesser violation of the law.
- Theft Charge Our staff provides expert services to post bail for theft charges.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a knife or a gun.
We Offer 24/7 Bail Services
Our company is available 24 hours a day to assist with all your needs for bail bonds. Whatever kind of charges you’re facing, our company provides expert services to help you post bail as quickly as possible. Our expert staff has years of experience paying bail, and we know all laws surrounding many distinct types of bail. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in Sacramento, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245. We’ll treat you with the highest level of professionalism and work to get you freed from custody fast.
Do You Want a Bail Bondsman to Assist with Your Bail?
You may not know how you are going to be able to make bail if you or a loved on is arrested for criminal charges. Hiring a bail bondsman in Sacramento, CA can make this process so much simpler. A bail bondsman is there to assist with your release from jail after the judge has set the bail amount. There are several factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are considered to set bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to post bail once it has been set. When getting bail posted is so easy, there’s no need for you to remain in custody. Call 916-663-2245 to start your bail posting process today.