If you have been arrested on criminal charges, the court will probably set a bail price. When the bail price is too high for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Folsom, CA. Bail bonds allow you to make bail and pay the bail bonding company a lower sum of money, generally 10% of the original bail amount. This can be extremely helpful because it allows you to regain your freedom faster than you might otherwise. The longer you wait to pay bail, the more likely you are to be let go from you employment. For the most reliable, trustworthy bail bonds in Folsom, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Talk to Your Local Bail Bondsman Today
If you or a loved one have been taken into custody, you can get professional assistance by working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Folsom, CA. As professionals in our field, we know all details and rules about posting bail, and we will use our knowledge to get you released as soon as possible. We acknowledge that everyone facing charges in the American justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. If you wish to be treated with dignity and respect while still regaining your freedom as quickly as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can click on the links below to find out more regarding the specific services we provide.
- Assault Bail Assault charges generally involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve actual violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail Bail for drug charges is tied to the kind of drug in the case.
- DUI Bail Contact our office right away if you or a loved one have been taken into custody on charges of DUI.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are facing felony charges, contact our office to get bail posted as soon as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail The court can sometimes waive bail for cases involving misdemeanor charges.
- Theft Charge When you or a loved one is looking at a theft charge, call our office to ask about posting bail.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can be about either a knife or a gun.
Call Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
We provide expert services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. Regardless of whether you have been taken on charges of a misdemeanor or a felony, our company is here to help you get your life back. We are able to help you better understand the bail process because we have years of experience offering bail bonds. If you need bail bonds in Folsom, CA any time day or night, contact our company at 916-663-2245. Our office is fully staffed by certified bondsman and we guarantee you will be treated with professionalism and respect.
Pay Bail with a Bail Bondsman Today
You might not know how you’re going to be able to make bail if you or a loved on is arrested for criminal charges. You don’t have to figure out the process of posting bail alone because you can work with a bail bondsman in Folsom, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get freed from jail once bail has been set by the judge. There are several factors, including criminal history and flight risk, that are used to set bail. Once bail has been set, the bondsman at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to get you released. When getting bail posted is so easy, there’s no need for you to remain in custody. When you need to get going on your bail right away, contact our company at 916-663-2245.