If you have been arrested on criminal charges, the court will probably determine a bail price. If the bail price is too expensive for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able contact Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Novato, CA. If you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll probably pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. Once you’re out of jail, you’ll be able to go to work and start building your defense while you wait for your court appearance. The longer you wait to post bail, the more likely you are to be let go from you employment. For the most honest, trustworthy bail bonds in Novato, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Speak with Your Local Bail Bondsman Today
If you or a loved one have been arrested, you are able to get dependable assistance by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Novato, CA. With our expertise regarding the rules surrounding bail, we guarantee that we’ll be able to get you released from jail quickly. As experts in the bonding business, our company provides our services free of judgments or speculations. Additional information regarding the services we provide is available on the links below, or you can contact our staff at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail Battery and assault aren’t the same crime, but if you are facing charges of either we can help you post bail.
- Drug Charge Bail Bail for drug charges is dependant on the type of drug in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, call our company to get bail paid as fast as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally steeling the property of another person with no intention to give it back.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a knife or a gun.
Get the Finest 24/7 Bail Services
Our company is available 24/7 to assist with all your requirements for bail bonds. Regardless of whether you have been taken on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor, our company is here to help you get your freedom back. Our expert staff has years of experience posting bail, and we know all rules surrounding several distinct types of bail. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in Novato, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245. We guarantee quality services and a professional attitude from every single one of our certified bondsman.
Hire a Bail Bondsman to Pay Your Bail
If you or a loved one are in custody dealing with criminal charges, you may be wondering how in the world you’re going to be able to pay for bail. You do not need to figure out the process of posting bail alone because you can hire a bail bondsman in Novato, CA. The first step toward working with a bail bondsman is to wait for the court to set the bail amount. As the bail amount is established, the judge will take several distinct factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a potential danger to the community. After bail has been established, call Cut Loose Bail Bonds to pay it as quickly as possible. When having bail posted is so easy, there is no reason for you to remain in custody. If you want to get started on your bail today, call our company at 916-663-2245.