If you or a loved are arrested on criminal charges, your bail price will be set based on many different factors. For large bail amounts, you are able to get bail bonds in Larkspur, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. When you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. After you are released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and begin establishing your defense as you wait for your trial. The longer you wait to pay bail, the more likely you are to be fired from you job. If you or a loved one wants to post bail with bail bonds in Larkspur, CA, call our company at 916-663-2245.
Speak with Your Local Bail Bondsman Today
There are several benefits to working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Larkspur, CA. We understand all the laws surrounding the process of posting bail, which means we’ll be able to get you set free faster. As experts in the bonding business, our company provides our services free of judgments or speculations. When you’re searching for a trustworthy bail bonding company in your area, call 916-663-2245 or click on the pages below to learn more regarding our services.
- Assault Bail Assault and battery are not the same crime, but if you are facing charges of either we can help you pay bail.
- Drug Charge Bail Bail for drug charges is tied to the kind of drug in the situation.
- DUI Bail Bail for a DUI charge may depend on whether or not this is your only offense.
- Felony Bail We provide professional services to post bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor charge walk without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally steeling the property of another person with no intention to return it.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a gun or a knife.
We Offer 24/7 Bail Services
Our company is available 24/7 to assist with all your requirements for bail bonds. Whether you have been taken on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor, our company is here to help you get your life back. After years of providing bail bonds, we’ve learned all the nuances and rules surrounding the process of posting bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you find yourself needing bail bonds in Larkspur, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245. Our company is fully staffed by licensed bondsman and we guarantee you’ll be treated with respect and professionalism.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Assist with Your Bail?
After you or a loved one have been arrested, it can seem like you have limited options, and you might not know what happens next. Fortunately, the process for paying bail isn’t difficult, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in Larkspur, CA. The first step toward working with a bail bondsman is to wait for the judge to set the bail amount. The price requested for bail is determined by several different factors, including your criminal history and your flight risk. After bail has been established, contact Cut Loose Bail Bonds to post it as quickly as possible. There is no reason you need to stay in custody when getting bail posted is so simple. Contact our staff at 916-663-2245 to schedule your appointment right away.