If you or a loved are arrested on criminal charges, your bail amount will be determined based on many different factors. For large bail amounts, you can use bail bonds in Corte Madera, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. When you pay bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. After you’re released from jail, you will be able to go to work and start building your defense as you wait for your court appearance. The longer you wait to pay bail, the more likely you are to be fired from you job. Call our office at 916-663-2245 today, and receive expert services for bail bonds in Corte Madera, CA.
Do You Require Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been arrested, you can get professional assistance by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Corte Madera, CA. With our expertise regarding the laws surrounding bail, we guarantee that we will be able to get you freed from jail quickly. As professionals in the bonding industry, our staff provides our services free of judgments or speculations. When you’re searching for a trustworthy bail bonding agency in your area, dial 916-663-2245 or check out the pages below to learn more regarding our services.
- Assault Bail Battery and assault are not the same crime, but if you are facing charges of either we are here to help you post bail.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will take into consideration when determining bail for a drug charge is the type of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client requesting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the court may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as purposefully steeling the property of another person with no intention to give it back.
- Weapons Violation Our staff can help you post bail if you’re deal with a weapons violation charge.
Professional 24 Hour Bail Services
We offer professional services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. Whatever kind of charges you are facing, our company provides professional services to help you post bail as quickly as possible. After years of providing bail bonds, we have learned all the details and law surrounding the process of paying bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you need bail bonds in Corte Madera, CA any time night or day, contact our company at 916-663-2245. Our office is fully staffed with certified bondsman and we guarantee you’ll be treated with professionalism and respect.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Assist with Your Bail?
After you or a loved one have been taken into custody, it can seem like you have limited choices, and you may not know what happens next. For those times when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you may want to hire a bail bondsman in Corte Madera, CA. A bail bondsman will help with your release from custody once the court has determined the bail amount. When the bail price is set, the court will take several different factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a possible danger to the community. Once bail has been set, the bondsman at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to have you freed. Since getting bail posted is so simple, there is no need for you to stay in jail. If you need to get started on your bail right away, contact our company at 916-663-2245.