If you or a loved are taken into on criminal charges, your bail amount will be set based on many different factors. If the bail amount is too expensive for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in South Lake Tahoe, CA. When you pay bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. Once you’re out of jail, you will be able to go to work and start building your defense as you wait for your trial. If you were to remain in jail until your court date, there’s a good possibility that you could lose your employment. If you or a loved one needs to post bail with bail bonds in South Lake Tahoe, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245.
Hire Your Local Bail Bondsman
There are many benefits to working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Not only will we help you get released from jail faster, but we also have a thorough knowledge of the rules about bail and can help you understand this process. We take our role a bail bondsman very seriously, and won’t pass judgment on any of our clients. When you wish to be treated with dignity and respect while still regaining your freedom as soon as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can click on the pages below to learn more about the specific services we provide.
- Assault Bail Assault charges usually involve the threat of violence against someone, where as battery charges involve physical violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will take into consideration when setting bail for a drug charge is the type of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest can involve driving while under the effects of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail We provide expert services to pay bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail If you are dealing with misdemeanor charges, the court may waive bail on your case.
- Theft Charge When you or a loved one is facing a theft charge, contact our office to ask about posting bail.
- Weapons Violation There are many distinct crimes that fall under the category of weapons violations.
Contact Us for 24/7 Bail Services
When you need to pay bail, you can call our company 24 hours a day. We offer the fastest services to pay your bail and get you released from custody. We’re able to help you better understand the bail process because we have years of experience providing bail bonds. If you find yourself in need of bail bonds in South Lake Tahoe, CA, contact our office at 916-663-2245. Our licensed bondsman will work with a totally professional attitude to have you released on bond as quickly as possible.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Help You Post Bail?
After you or a loved one have been taken into custody, it can seem like you have limited choices, and you may not know what happens next. Working with a bail bondsman in South Lake Tahoe, CA can make that process so much simpler. The first step toward working with a bail bondsman is to wait for the court to determine the bail price. There are many factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are used to set bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to post bail once it has been set. With such an easy option available to get bail posted, there is no need for you or your loved one to remain in jail. Dial 916-663-2245 to start your bail posting process today.