After an arrest for criminal charges, the court will establish an amount for bail. When this amount is more money than you or loved ones can pay, Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services for bail bonds in Orinda, CA. When you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll probably pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. Posting bail with bail bonds can release you from jail sooner and allow you to begin establishing a stronger defense. When you wait too long to pay bail, you could lose your job. If you or a loved one wants to post bail with bail bonds in Orinda, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245.
Employ Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you need help getting out of jail now, work with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Orinda, CA. We understand all the rules around the process of posting bail, which means we will be able to get you released sooner. We take our job a bail bondsman very seriously, and will never pass judgment on any of our clients. More information about the services we provide is available on the links below, or you can contact our office at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail Assault charges generally involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve physical violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The judge will establish a drug bail price based on the kind of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest can involve driving while under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Felony Bail We provide professional services to post bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail If you’re facing misdemeanor charges, the court may waive bail on your case.
- Theft Charge Our staff offers expert services to post bail for theft charges.
- Weapons Violation There are many distinct offenses that fall under the category of weapons violations.
Call Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
Cut Loose Bail Bonds offers expert services for bail services 24/7. Regardless of the kind of charges you’re dealing with, our company offers professional services to help you pay bail as quickly as possible. After years of offering bail bonds, we’ve learned all the nuances and rules surrounding the process of paying bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. If you find yourself needing bail bonds in Orinda, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245. We’ll treat you with the highest level of professionalism and work to get you freed from custody fast.
Do You Want a Bail Bondsman to Help You Post Bail?
When you or a loved one are in custody dealing with criminal charges, you might be wondering how in the world you are going to be able to afford bail. Fortunately, the process for posting bail isn’t difficult, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in Orinda, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from jail once bail has been set by the judge. There are several factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are used to determine bail. Once you have seen the judge and been given a bail amount, be sure to reach out to Cut Loose Bail Bonds as quickly as possible. When getting bail posted is so simple, there is no need for you to stay in custody. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.