If you or a loved are arrested on criminal charges, your bail amount will be determined based on several different factors. For hefty bail amounts, you are able to get bail bonds in Moraga, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. When you post bail using bail bonds, you’ll usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail price for their services. Paying bail with bail bonds may get you out of jail faster and allow you to start building a stronger defense. You don’t want to remain in jail any longer than necessary, as it could result in the loss of your job. If you or a loved one needs to post bail with bail bonds in Moraga, CA, call our office at 916-663-2245.
Talk to Your Local Bail Bondsman Today
Working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Moraga, CA can benefit you in several ways. Not only will we help you get released from jail faster, but we also have a greater knowledge of the rules regarding bail and will help you understand this process. We acknowledge that everyone facing charges in the United States judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we offer our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. Additional information regarding the services we offer is available on the pages below, or you can contact our staff at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail Our staff can help you pay bail for battery and assault charges.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when determining bail for a drug charge is the type of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest can involve driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail The bail price for felony charge depends on the criminal history of the defendant.
- Misdemeanor Bail If you are facing misdemeanor charges, the judge may waive bail on your case.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally taking the property of someone else with no intention to give it back.
- Weapons Violation If you or a loved one is dealing with a weapons violation charge, our staff is here to help you pay bail.
Receive the Finest 24/7 Bail Services
We provide professional services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. We provide the quickest services to pay your bail and get you freed from custody. If you or a loved one is concerned about the process of posting bail, we’ve got years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Call our office at 916-663-2245 if you or your family need bail bonds in Moraga, CA. Our office is completely staffed by certified bondsman and we guarantee you will be treated with respect and professionalism.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Help You Post Bail?
After you or a loved one have been taken into custody, it might seem like you have limited options, and you might not be aware of what happens next. You don’t need to figure out the process of posting bail by yourself because you can work with a bail bondsman in Moraga, CA. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the judge to set the bail amount. When the bail amount is established, the judge will take many different factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a possible danger to the community. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to pay bail once it has been established. With such an simple option available to have bail posted, there’s no reason for you or your loved one to stay in jail. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.