After an arrest for criminal charges, the court will establish an amount for bail. If the bail amount is too high for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you can call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Martinez, CA. The way that bail bonds work is that a bail bonding company will pay your bail and you will pay them a smaller amount for their services. This can be very helpful because it let you regain your freedom sooner than you might otherwise. When you wait too long to pay bail, you could lose your job. If you or a loved one wants to pay bail with bail bonds in Martinez, CA, contact our company at 916-663-2245.
Quality Services from Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been taken into custody, you are able to get professional assistance by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Martinez, CA. As experts in our field, we understand all nuances and rules about posting bail, and we will use our understanding to get you released as soon as possible. We take our role a bail bondsman very seriously, and will never pass judgment on any of our clients. When you are looking for a trustworthy bail bonding company in your area, dial 916-663-2245 or click on the pages below to learn more about our services.
- Assault Bail Battery and assault are not the same crime, but if you’re facing charges of either we can help you pay bail.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when determining bail for a drug charge is the type of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail We provide professional services to make bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail We offer expert services to pay bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges are a lesser violation of the law.
- Theft Charge If you or a loved one is looking at a theft charge, contact our company to find out about posting bail.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a knife or a gun.
We Provide 24/7 Bail Services
We offer expert services for bail bonds 24 hours a day. Whatever type of charges you’re facing, our company provides expert services to help you pay bail as soon as possible. We’re able to help you better understand the bail process because we’ve got years of experience providing bail bonds. Call our company at 916-663-2245 if you or your family need bail bonds in Martinez, CA. Our certified bondsman will work with a completely professional attitude to get you released on bond as soon as possible.
Do You Need a Bail Bondsman to Help You Post Bail?
You may not know how you’re going to be able to make bail if you or a loved on is arrested for criminal charges. For those moments when there is just no way you can post bail on your own, you can work with a bail bondsman in Martinez, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from custody once bail has been set by the judge. In order to set a reasonable bail amount, the court will consider a variety of factors around the case, such at your flight risk and criminal history. After bail has been established, the staff at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to have you freed. Since having bail posted is so easy, there is no need for you to stay in jail. Call 916-663-2245 to begin your bail posting process right away.