If you have been arrested on criminal charges, the judge will probably set a bail amount. When this amount is more money than you or loved ones can pay, Cut Loose Bail Bonds offers services for bail bonds in Antioch, CA. Paying bail with bail bonds can get you released from jail faster for a lesser amount of money. After you are released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and start building your defense while you wait for your trial. When you wait too long to post bail, you could lose your job. Dial 916-663-2245 if you require expert bail bonds in Antioch, CA.
Do You Need Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you need help getting released from jail fast, work with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Antioch, CA. As experts in our field, we know all details and rules about posting bail, and we’ll use our knowledge to get you released as soon as possible. We understand that everyone facing charges in the United States justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. If you wish to be treated with professionalism and respect while still regaining your freedom as soon as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can check out the links below to find out more about the specific services we offer.
- Assault Bail Our staff can help you pay bail for assault and battery charges.
- Drug Charge Bail The judge will set a drug bail amount based on the type of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail Bail for a DUI charge may depend on whether or not this is your only offense.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, contact our office to get bail posted as fast as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case walk without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally steeling the property of someone else with no intention to return it.
- Weapons Violation Our company can help you pay bail if you’re facing a weapons violation charge.
Quality 24 Hour Bail Services
When you need to pay bail, you can contact our company 24 hours a day. We offer expert bail bonding services for both felony and misdemeanor charges. We’re able to help you better understand the bail process because we’ve got years of experience providing bail bonds. For the best services for bail bonds in Antioch, CA contact our staff at 916-663-2245. Our office is completely staffed with licensed bondsman and we guarantee you will be treated with professionalism and respect.
Work With a Bail Bondsman to Post Your Bail
After you or a loved one have been taken into custody, it might seem like you have limited choices, and you might not be aware of what happens next. Fortunately, the process for posting bail isn’t super complicated, especially if you hire a bail bondsman in Antioch, CA. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the judge to determine the bail price. There are many factors, including criminal history and flight risk, that are considered to determine bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to post bail once it has been established. Since getting bail posted is so easy, there’s no reason for you to remain in jail. When you want to get going on your bail right away, call our office at 916-663-2245.