After an arrest for criminal charges, the court will set a price for bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds offers services to pay with bail bonds in Angels, CA when your bail price is higher than you or your loved ones can afford. Bail bonds allow you to make bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, usually 10% of the original bail amount. Posting bail with bail bonds can get you out of jail faster and allow you to begin establishing a stronger defense. If you were to remain in jail until your trial date, there is a high chance that you could lose your job. For the most honest, trustworthy bail bonds in Angels, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Do You Require Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you or a loved one have been taken into custody, you are able to get dependable help by hiring Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Angels, CA. With our expertise regarding the laws surrounding bail, we guarantee that we’ll be able to get you released from jail quickly. We take our role a bail bondsman very seriously, and will never pass judgment on any of our clients. For the best customer service you’ve ever experienced at a bail bonding agency, call 916-663-2245, or click on the pages below for additional information.
- Assault Bail Assault charges generally involve the threat of violence against someone, where as battery charges involve physical violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The bail amount for a drug charge can depend on the type and amount of drugs involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail We provide professional services to post bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail We provide expert services to pay bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor case go without bail.
- Theft Charge When you or a loved one is facing a theft charge, call our office to ask about posting bail.
- Weapons Violation A weapons violation can involve either a gun or a knife.
We Provide 24/7 Bail Services
When you need to post bail, you can contact our office 24 hours a day. We provide expert bail bonding services for both felony and misdemeanor charges. If you or a loved one is concerned about the process of paying bail, we’ve got years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Call our company at 916-663-2245 when you or your family need bail bonds in Angels, CA. We guarantee quality services and a professional attitude from each one of our licensed bondsman.
Contact Us To Work With a Bail Bondsman Today
You might not know how you’re going to be able to post bail if you or a loved on is arrested for criminal charges. Fortunately, the process for paying bail isn’t super complicated, especially if you work with a bail bondsman in Angels, CA. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the court to determine the bail price. In order to set a fair bail price, the judge will examine a range of factors around the case, including your criminal history and flight risk. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to pay bail after it has been set. There is no reason you need to stay in jail when getting bail posted is so easy. When you want to get started on your bail right away, contact our office at 916-663-2245.