After an arrest for criminal charges, the judge will set a price for bail. Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services to pay with bail bonds in Ione, CA if your bail amount is higher than you or your loved ones are able to afford. Bail bonds allow you to make bail and pay the bail bonding company a lesser sum of money, usually 10% of the original bail amount. After you’re released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and start establishing your defense while you wait for your trial. When you wait too long to post bail, you might lose your employment. For the most reliable, trustworthy bail bonds in Ione, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Hire Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you require assistance getting out of jail fast, hire Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Ione, CA. Not only will we help you get out of jail faster, but we also have a thorough understanding of the laws about bail and will help you navigate through this process. We understand that everyone facing charges in the American justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. When you wish to be treated with dignity and respect while still regaining your freedom as quickly as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can click on the links below to learn more regarding the specific services we provide.
- Assault Bail If you or a loved one have been arrested on charges of assault or battery, contact our office right away.
- Drug Charge Bail The bail amount for a drug charge can depend on the king and amount of drugs involved in the case.
- DUI Bail We offer professional services to post bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail We will not judge any client requesting bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the court may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor charge go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft is defined as intentionally steeling the property of another person with no intention to return it.
- Weapons Violation There are several distinct offenses that fall under the category of weapons violations.
Contact Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
When you need to pay bail, you can call our office 24 hours a day. Whether you’ve been taken on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor, our staff is here to help you get your life back. If you or a loved one is worried about the process of posting bail, we’ve got years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. Contact our office at 916-663-2245 when you or your family need bail bonds in Ione, CA. We guarantee excellent services and a professional attitude from every single one of our licensed bondsman.
Hire a Bail Bondsman to Post Your Bail
When you or a loved one are in jail facing criminal charges, you might be wondering how in the world you’re going to be able to pay for bail. For those moments when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you can hire a bail bondsman in Ione, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get released from jail after bail has been set by the judge. The price requested for bail is established by several different factors, including flight risk and your criminal history. Cut Loose Bail Bonds will be able to pay bail once it has been set. Do not stay in custody when regaining your freedom is such a simple process. Call us at 916-663-2245 to get started right away.