If you or a loved are arrested on criminal charges, your bail amount will be determined based on several different factors. If the bail price is too high for your or loved ones to pay out of pocket, you are able call Cut Loose Bail Bonds for bail bonds in Piedmont, CA. Paying bail with bail bonds may get you released from jail faster for a lesser amount of money. This allows you to regain your freedom and continue living a normal life while you wait for your court date. The longer you wait to pay bail, the more likely you are to be fired from you employment. For the most honest, trustworthy bail bonds in Piedmont, CA, give us a call 916-663-2245.
Do You Require Services from a Bail Bondsman
If you require help getting out of jail fast, work with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Piedmont, CA. We know all the laws surrounding the process of posting bail, which means we will be able to get you set free sooner. As a business, we provide our professional services free of judgments or personal opinions. More information regarding the services we offer is available on the links below, or you can call our staff at 916-663-2245.
- Assault Bail If you or a loved one have been taken into custody on charges of battery or assault, contact our company right away.
- Drug Charge Bail One of the factors that the judge will examine when setting bail for a drug charge is the kind of drug involved in the case.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of drugs or alcohol.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are facing felony charges, contact our company to get bail paid as soon as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the court may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor charge walk without bail.
- Theft Charge Our staff offers professional services to pay bail for theft charges.
- Weapons Violation If you or a loved one is dealing with a weapons violation charge, our company is here to help you post bail.
We Offer 24/7 Bail Services
If you need to post bail, you can contact our company 24/7. Whether you have been taken on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor, our staff is here to help you get your life back. After years of providing bail bonds, we’ve learned all the nuances and rules surrounding the process of paying bail, and we are here to help you or your loved ones better understand how it works. Call our office at 916-663-2245 when you or your family need bail bonds in Piedmont, CA. We’ll treat you with the utmost professionalism and work to get you released from custody fast.
Call Us To Hire a Bail Bondsman Today
After you or a loved one have been arrested, it might seem like you have limited choices, and you may not know what happens next. For those times when there is just no way you can make it on your own, you may want to hire a bail bondsman in Piedmont, CA. The bondsman will be able to help you get freed from jail once bail has been determined by the judge. In order to establish a fair bail price, the judge will examine a range of factors around the case, including your flight risk and criminal history. After bail has been set, contact Cut Loose Bail Bonds to pay it as soon as possible. When getting bail posted is so simple, there is no reason for you to stay in jail. Call 916-663-2245 to begin your bail posting process right away.