If you or a loved are taken into on criminal charges, your bail amount will be determined based on several different factors. When this amount is more money than you or loved ones can pay, Cut Loose Bail Bonds provides services for bail bonds in Newark, CA. If you post bail using bail bonds, you will probably pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail amount for their services. After you are released from jail, you’ll be able to go to work and begin building your defense while you wait for your court appearance. If you were to stay in jail until your court date, there is a good chance that you could lose your employment. If you or a loved one needs to pay bail with bail bonds in Newark, CA, call our company at 916-663-2245.
Quality Services from Your Local Bail Bondsman
If you require help getting out of jail now, hire Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Newark, CA. We know all the rules around the process of posting bail, which means we will be able to get you set free sooner. We acknowledge that everyone facing charges in the United States judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. If you wish to be treated with professionalism and respect while still regaining your freedom as quickly as possible, give us a call at 916-663-2245, or you can check out the links below to find out more regarding the specific services we provide.
- Assault Bail Assault charges usually involve the threat of violence against another person, where as battery charges involve actual violence against someone.
- Drug Charge Bail The court will establish a drug bail amount based on the kind of drug involved in the situation.
- DUI Bail A DUI arrest may involve driving while under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Felony Bail We offer expert services to pay bail for felony charges.
- Misdemeanor Bail Misdemeanor charges involve a lesser violation of the law.
- Theft Charge Our company provides expert services to post bail for theft charges.
- Weapons Violation If you or a loved one is dealing with a weapons violation charge, our staff is here to help you pay bail.
We Offer 24/7 Bail Services
If you need to pay bail, you can contact our office 24/7. We provide professional bail bonding services for both felony and misdemeanor charges. Our professional staff has years of experience posting bail, and we understand all laws surrounding several distinct types of bail. If you need bail bonds in Newark, CA any time day or night, call our office at 916-663-2245. Our office is completely staffed by licensed bondsman and we guarantee you will be treated with respect and professionalism.
Work With a Bail Bondsman to Pay Your Bail
If you or a loved one have been arrested on criminal charges, it might feel like you will never be able to post bail. Hiring a bail bondsman in Newark, CA can make this process so much easier. A bail bondsman will help with your release from custody after the court has set the bail amount. There are many factors, including flight risk and criminal history, that are used to determine bail. After bail has been set, the bondsman at Cut Loose Bail Bonds will go to work to get you freed. There’s no reason you need to stay in custody when getting bail posted is so easy. If you need to get going on your bail right away, contact our office at 916-663-2245.