If you have been taken into custody on criminal charges, the judge will most likely determine a bail amount. For large bail prices, you can use bail bonds in Berkeley, CA from Cut Loose Bail Bonds. If you pay bail using bail bonds, you will usually pay the bail bonding company 10% of the bail price for their services. This can be very helpful as it let you regain your freedom faster than you might otherwise. When you wait too long to pay bail, you might lose your job. If you or a loved one wants to post bail with bail bonds in Berkeley, CA, call our company at 916-663-2245.
Hire Your Local Bail Bondsman
Working with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as your bail bondsman in Berkeley, CA can help you in several ways. We know all the rules surrounding the process of posting bail, which means we’ll be able to get you set free faster. We understand that everyone facing charges in the American judicial system is innocent until proven guilty, and we provide our professional services free of judgments and assumptions. If you are searching for a trustworthy bail bonding company in your area, dial 916-663-2245 or check out the pages below to find out more about our services.
- Assault Bail Our staff can help you pay bail for battery and assault charges.
- Drug Charge Bail The bail amount for a drug charge can depend on the type and amount of drugs involved in the case.
- DUI Bail We offer expert services to make bail for DUI charges.
- Felony Bail If you or a loved one are looking at felony charges, call our office to get bail posted as soon as possible.
- Misdemeanor Bail In some cases, the judge may allow the defendant for a misdemeanor charge go without bail.
- Theft Charge Theft charges can be treated as either a felony of misdemeanor crime.
- Weapons Violation There are several different offenses that fall under the category of weapons violations.
Call Us for 24 Hour Bail Services
When you need to post bail, you can contact our office 24 hours a day. We offer expert bail bonding services for both misdemeanor and felony charges. If you or a loved one is concerned about the process of paying bail, we’ve got years of experience and are happy to answer any questions you might have. If you need bail bonds in Berkeley, CA any time day or night, call our company at 916-663-2245. Our certified bondsman will work with a completely professional attitude to get you released on bond as soon as possible.
Contact Us To Hire a Bail Bondsman Today
You may not know how you are going to be able to post bail if you or a loved on is taken into custody for criminal charges. Working with a bail bondsman in Berkeley, CA can make that process so much easier. The first step toward partnering with a bail bondsman is to wait for the judge to set the bail price. When the bail price is set, the judge will take several different factors into consideration to determine if the defendant is a flight risk or a potential danger to the community. After you’ve seen the judge and been given a bail price, be sure to connect with Cut Loose Bail Bonds as soon as possible. Do not stay in custody when getting your freedom is such a simple process. Contact our staff at 916-663-2245 to set up an appointment immediately.